At Go-To Transport, safety is our top priority. We work hard to ensure that all drivers, trucks, trailers, and loads are in full compliance before dispatch and while en route. To prevent potential problems, we invest in the best equipment and training, and we’re proud to say that we are unquestionably one of the safest fleets on the road.
- Operating our company safely and ethically is our primary obligation to our customers, staff, and the thousands of vehicles our trucks pass by each day on the road. We take this responsibility seriously.
- All of our tractors are equipped with state-of-the-art electronic hours of service onboard computers. These monitor our drivers' hours on the road and ensures that we are complying with Federal laws.
- All drivers and staff members are educated on the proper procedures and industry best practices regarding safety and legal compliance.
- We only hire drivers with a proven work history of safe driving. There are no rookies on our driving team.
- The average age of our over-the-road tractors is 2.1 years helping to improve our safety and fuel economy.
- The average age of our trailers is 3.1 years leading to fewer equipment safety incidences.
- All of our inspection and maintenance histories are electronically monitored on a daily basis ensuring routine maintenance is completed on schedule.
- 70% of repairs on company-owned assets are executed at our fleet maintenance management facility.
- Please review our FMCSA scorecard.